Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, had, Friday, a telephone conversation with Minister of Foreign Affairs, Cooperation and Burkinabe Abroad, Hadizatou Rosine Sori-Coulibaly. During this meeting, the two ministers welcomed the excellent level of the ties of brotherhood, solidarity and cooperation between Morocco and Burkina Faso and which have been consolidated in accordance with the High Directions of HM King Mohammed VI and His brother President Roch Marc Christian Kabora, said a statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad. On this occasion, Bourita and Sori-Coulibaly renewed the joint determination to further strengthen the ties of friendship and multidimensional cooperation in various sectors of common interest at the bilateral, regional and international levels, the same source added. They also agreed to extend their collaboration to new areas of cooperation, including economic, scientific, technical and cultural aspects, as well as in terms of security, defense and the fight against terrorism and radicalism, for the mutual benefit of both countries, the statement concluded.
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President
- New Colombian Senate Motion Unequivocally Supports Morocco’s Territorial Integrity and Sovereignty
- Morocco’s FM Meets with Under-Secretary-General for UN Peace Operations
- HM the King Calls for International Resolution to Impose Immediate, Sustainable Ceasefire in Gaza
- AU PSC: Morocco Calls for Peace, Security & Development-based Approaches to address Africa’s Challenges