A quake of magnitude 4.7 on the Richter scale was recorded Tuesday off the coast of the province of Laayoune, said the National Institute of Geophysics (ING). The tremor, whose epicenter is located off the coast of the province of Laayoune, occured at 14h 45 min 22sec (GMT+1), said the ING in a seismic alert bulletin. At a depth of 10 kilometers, the quake took place at a latitude of 27.325°N and a longitude of 14.080°W, according to the same source.
- Gov’t Chief: 100 Local Health Centers Rehabilitated in Morocco’s Different Regions
- MFA, INPPLC Sign MoU to Establish Institutional Framework to Prevent, Fight Corruption
- FM Holds Talks with Chilean Senate’s President of Foreign Relations Policy
- FM Sees Presence of So-Called ‘sadr’ in AU as ‘Institutional Obstacle’, ‘Anomaly’
- Morocco, UN Seek Peace, Stability in Libya – UNSG Special Representative