The 11th national congress of the Socialist Union of Popular Forces (USFP) opened Friday morning in Bouznika, under the sign “Fidelity, Commitment and Openness”. The event will be marked by the presentation of the organizational report relating to the amendment of some provisions of the internal regulations of the party relating to the organization of the congress. The participants will elect the first secretary of the party, the members of the national council, the political bureau and the regional secretariats, in addition to the adoption of the financial report. The congress takes place in a hybrid face-to-face and remote format via a main platform and 12 regional ones, in addition to three other platforms in France, Italy and Spain, which should enable nearly 1,400 participants to follow the conference.
- Morocco, Djibouti Discuss Cooperation in Justice
- AU: Morocco in Favor of African Alliance to Combat Climate Change
- Morocco, Djibouti Discuss Strengthening Judicial Cooperation
- Francophonie: Morocco Supports Single Candidacy of Louise Mushikiwabo to Continue Reforms – FM Bourita –
- House of Representatives Approves, in Second Reading, Bill on Judiciary Organization