Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rachid Talbi Alami, stressed, Thursday in Rabat, that Moroccan-Czech parliamentary relations are experiencing a “fruitful dynamic”. During a meeting with the ambassador of the Czech Republic in Morocco, Ladislav Skerik, Talbi Alami praised the excellent level of historical relations between the Kingdom and the Czech Republic, as well as the dynamics of fruitful cooperation between the two legislative institutions at bilateral and multilateral levels, said a statement by the lower house. In this sense, he informed the Czech diplomat of the formation of the parliamentary friendship group, on the Moroccan side, said the same source, adding that it will meet with its counterpart in the Czech parliament as soon as possible to give new impetus to bilateral parliamentary relations and address issues of common interest. Talbi Alami also told Skerik of his determination to work to strengthen parliamentary relations at the level of the presidency of the two legislative institutions, through the holding of a meeting with the president of the Czech Parliament, Markéta Pekarová Adamová, on the sidelines of the meeting of the “Visegrád+Morocco group” scheduled to take place in Budapest next March. For his part, the Czech ambassador reiterated the support of his country to the territorial integrity of Morocco, expressing his wish to reach a political solution for the settlement of the regional dispute over the Moroccan Sahara under the auspices of the United Nations and in accordance with UN resolutions.
- Ambassador to UN Outlines HM the King’s Humanist Vision for Migration
- Rabat-Madrid Stand Out as ‘Key’ Structural Axis of Relations between North and South of Mediterranean – European News Outlet
- Bahrain Voices Gratitude for HM the King’s Efforts to Preserve Al-Quds Identity
- In the Face of the Algerian Regime’s Hostility, Morocco Remains As Cool As A Cucumber – Journalist
- Moroccan Parliament Hosts 26th Extraordinary Session of FOPREL on May 19-21