Morocco’s Minister of Economy and Finance, Nadia Fettah Alaoui, held, Tuesday in Kuwait city, talks with Kuwaiti Minister of Finance, Minister of State for Economic Affairs and Investment, Abdelouahab Errachid, on ways to strengthen cooperation between the two countries. According to a statement by the Kuwaiti Ministry of Finance, published by the News Agency ”KUNA”, the two parties welcomed, on this occasion, the strong relations between the two sister countries and expressed their concern to activate the means to strengthen bilateral cooperation in various fields. The two sides also discussed, during this meeting, the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the economic situation and the measures taken by the two countries to mitigate the economic effects resulting from it. The same source added that the two officials emphasized the need to develop cooperation in economic areas.
- Holy Quran Torn in The Hague: Morocco Condemns in Strongest Terms Provocative Act – MFA –
- Lower House to Hold Plenary Session Monday Devoted to Questions to Gov’t Chief on General Policy
- AU PRC: Morocco’s Humanitarian Policy, Fundamental Pillar of its Foreign Policy – Amb. –
- Spain’s PM Stresses “Strategic Importance” of Maintaining “Best Relations” with Morocco
- Morocco, Spain to Deepen ‘Vast’ Bilateral Ties in Upcoming High-Level Meeting – King Felipe VI