Morocco’s Minister of Economy and Finance, Nadia Fettah Alaoui, held, Tuesday in Kuwait city, talks with Kuwaiti Minister of Finance, Minister of State for Economic Affairs and Investment, Abdelouahab Errachid, on ways to strengthen cooperation between the two countries. According to a statement by the Kuwaiti Ministry of Finance, published by the News Agency ”KUNA”, the two parties welcomed, on this occasion, the strong relations between the two sister countries and expressed their concern to activate the means to strengthen bilateral cooperation in various fields. The two sides also discussed, during this meeting, the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the economic situation and the measures taken by the two countries to mitigate the economic effects resulting from it. The same source added that the two officials emphasized the need to develop cooperation in economic areas.
- International Challenges Require Strong National States – Upper House Speaker
- Cooperation between Morocco, FOPREL Achieved ‘Positive Results’ – Forum’s Exec Secretary
- Migration: Current International Situation Requires Spirit of Solidarity between North, South Countries – Official
- Morocco Reaping Fruits of Long, Rich Institutional Experience Achieved by Alaouite Dynasty Kings – Minister
- Morocco’s Migration Strategy Based on Symbiosis Between Royal Vision, International Agenda – Ambassador to UN