The 35th Ordinary Session of the Assembly of the African Union (AU) kicked off Saturday at the headquarters of the Pan-African organization in Addis Ababa. The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, represents HM King Mohammed VI at this 35th session held under the theme “Building Resilience in Nutrition and Food Security on the African Continent: Strengthen Agriculture, Accelerate the Human Capital, Social and Economic Development.” The 35th Meeting of the AU Assembly will consider the Report of the 40th Ordinary Session of the Executive Council held on 2-3 February 2022, as well as different reports, under its three sessions: Session on Peace, Security and Governance, Session on African Citizen Well-Being: Health, Nutrition and Food Security, and Session on Regional Integration through A Green Inclusive and Resilient Economic Recovery. The Assembly will also consider other items on its agenda including: the Annual Report of the Union and its Organs Including the Specific Thematic Issues by the Heads of States, Champions and the draft Legal Instruments.
- Morocco-UAE Partnership to Become Key Player in Global Economy – Euro-Mediterranean Observatory –
- Government Council Examines Morocco-Portugal Cooperation Agreement on Civil Protection
- Upper House Adopts 2024 Appropriation Bill
- Libyan High Council of State Highly Welcomes Morocco’s Position, Under HM the King’s Leadership, Regarding Libyan Crisis
- Holding Presidential & Legislative Elections in Libya, Key Process to Meet Libyans’ Aspirations – FM –