MEP Tomáš Zdechovskýs called on the European Commission to support Morocco as a reliable actor for peace and stability in the world. In a question to the High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Vice-President of the European Commission, Josep Borrell, the MEP urged Brussels to support Morocco, whose historic role as a bridge builder is well established. As part of the celebration of the 1st anniversary of the tripartite Morocco-Israel-U.S. agreement, Zdechovskýs called on the European Commission to conclude a similar tripartite agreement with these two strategic partners, within the framework of the new Agenda for the Mediterranean. He recalled that the tripartite agreement between Morocco, Israel and the United States constitutes an incentive to advance peace in the Euro-Mediterranean region and to create opportunities for the southern neighborhood of the EU.
- 12th Morocco-Spain HLM Wraps Up in Rabat
- Spain Welcomes Efficient Cooperation with Morocco in Circular, Regular Migration – Joint Statement –
- Spain Commends Morocco’s Progress, Modernity Momentum Under HM the King’s Enlightened Leadership – Joint Statement –
- Morocco, Spain Committed to Preserving, Consolidating Morocco-EU Relationship – Joint Statement –
- Morocco and Spain, Which Share Unique Cultural Heritage, Called Upon to Develop New “Human Network” – Joint Statement –