Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rachid Talbi El Alami, met, on Wednesday in Rabat, with the ambassador of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to Morocco, Jumana Souleiman Ali Ghneimat. During this meeting, Ghneimat congratulated Talbi El Alami for his election to the presidency of the House of Representatives, praising the relations rooted in history and which unite the Heads of State of both countries and the brotherly peoples. The Jordanian diplomat called for strengthening bilateral relations between Rabat and Amman on issues of common interest through the sharing of experiences and parliamentary expertise, noting the historical depth and special character that mark the parliamentary relations between the two kingdoms. She ensured that her country aspires to strengthen these ties at bilateral and multilateral levels in various forums and through the exchange of visits, friendship groups and continuous parliamentary coordination. For his part, the speaker of the House of Representatives praised the long-standing historical and cultural ties between the Kingdom of Morocco and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, as well as the strong fraternal relations between the two Heads of State, His Majesty King Mohammed VI and His Majesty King Abdullah II Ibn Al Hussein, welcoming the level of parliamentary relations between the two countries which needs to be strengthened in order to preserve the achievements, capitalize on the gains made and strengthen communication between parliamentarians of the two countries for bilateral and multilateral coordination.
- Gov’t Chief: 100 Local Health Centers Rehabilitated in Morocco’s Different Regions
- MFA, INPPLC Sign MoU to Establish Institutional Framework to Prevent, Fight Corruption
- FM Holds Talks with Chilean Senate’s President of Foreign Relations Policy
- FM Sees Presence of So-Called ‘sadr’ in AU as ‘Institutional Obstacle’, ‘Anomaly’
- Morocco, UN Seek Peace, Stability in Libya – UNSG Special Representative