The Kingdom of Morocco is following with concern the evolution of the situation between the Russian Federation and Ukraine, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad said on Saturday. In a statement, the Ministry stressed that “the Kingdom of Morocco reiterates its support for the territorial integrity and national unity of all UN member States”. “The Kingdom of Morocco also recalls its commitment to the principle of non-use of force for the settlement of disputes between States and encourages all initiatives and actions promoting a peaceful settlement of conflicts,” the statement concluded.
- Gov’t Chief: 100 Local Health Centers Rehabilitated in Morocco’s Different Regions
- MFA, INPPLC Sign MoU to Establish Institutional Framework to Prevent, Fight Corruption
- FM Holds Talks with Chilean Senate’s President of Foreign Relations Policy
- FM Sees Presence of So-Called ‘sadr’ in AU as ‘Institutional Obstacle’, ‘Anomaly’
- Morocco, UN Seek Peace, Stability in Libya – UNSG Special Representative