The Ministry of the Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery has announced that the President of the Spanish Government, Pedro Sánchez, will visit the Kingdom on Thrusday. Upon the invitation of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, may God assist Him, H.E. Mr Pedro Sánchez, President of the Spanish Government, will pay a visit to the Kingdom of Morocco on Thursday, Ramadan 5, 1443 hegira, corresponding to April 7, 2022, says a statement released by the ministry. The statement further notes that, on this occasion, His Majesty the King, may God preserve Him, will hold official talks with His Excellency the President of the Spanish Government. HM the King, may God glorify Him, will offer an Iftar in honor of the Sovereign’s illustrious guest, concludes the statement.
- Holy Quran Torn in The Hague: Morocco Condemns in Strongest Terms Provocative Act – MFA –
- Lower House to Hold Plenary Session Monday Devoted to Questions to Gov’t Chief on General Policy
- AU PRC: Morocco’s Humanitarian Policy, Fundamental Pillar of its Foreign Policy – Amb. –
- Spain’s PM Stresses “Strategic Importance” of Maintaining “Best Relations” with Morocco
- Morocco, Spain to Deepen ‘Vast’ Bilateral Ties in Upcoming High-Level Meeting – King Felipe VI