A quake of magnitude 4.3 on the Richter scale was recorded Saturday off the coast of the province of Driouch, said the National Institute of Geophysics (ING). The tremor, whose epicenter is located off the coast of the province of Driouch, occured at 03H 55min 22sec a.m. (GMT), said the National Network of Monitoring and Seismic Alert, under the said Institute. At a depth of 15 kilometers, the quake took place at a latitude of 35.427 °N and a longitude of 3.536 °W, according to the same source.
- Holy Quran Torn in The Hague: Morocco Condemns in Strongest Terms Provocative Act – MFA –
- Lower House to Hold Plenary Session Monday Devoted to Questions to Gov’t Chief on General Policy
- AU PRC: Morocco’s Humanitarian Policy, Fundamental Pillar of its Foreign Policy – Amb. –
- Spain’s PM Stresses “Strategic Importance” of Maintaining “Best Relations” with Morocco
- Morocco, Spain to Deepen ‘Vast’ Bilateral Ties in Upcoming High-Level Meeting – King Felipe VI