A quake of magnitude 4.3 on the Richter scale was recorded Saturday off the coast of the province of Driouch, said the National Institute of Geophysics (ING). The tremor, whose epicenter is located off the coast of the province of Driouch, occured at 03H 55min 22sec a.m. (GMT), said the National Network of Monitoring and Seismic Alert, under the said Institute. At a depth of 15 kilometers, the quake took place at a latitude of 35.427 °N and a longitude of 3.536 °W, according to the same source.
- International Challenges Require Strong National States – Upper House Speaker
- Cooperation between Morocco, FOPREL Achieved ‘Positive Results’ – Forum’s Exec Secretary
- Migration: Current International Situation Requires Spirit of Solidarity between North, South Countries – Official
- Morocco Reaping Fruits of Long, Rich Institutional Experience Achieved by Alaouite Dynasty Kings – Minister
- Morocco’s Migration Strategy Based on Symbiosis Between Royal Vision, International Agenda – Ambassador to UN