Delegate President of the Supreme Council of the Judiciary (CSPJ), Mohamed Abdennabaoui, had talks on Monday in Rabat with Qatar’s Minister of Justice, Masoud Bin Mohamed Al Ameri, currently visiting the Kingdom. The meeting, which is part of the distinguished relations between Morocco and Qatar, focused on ways to strengthen cooperation ties and exchange of experiences between the two countries in the judicial fields. The meeting, which was attended by senior officials from the CSPJ and the Qatari ministries of Justice and Foreign Affairs, was an opportunity for Al Ameri to inquire about the mutations and deep reforms of the Moroccan judicial system in terms of the judiciary’s independence and its relationship with other powers.
- 12th Morocco-Spain HLM Wraps Up in Rabat
- Spain Welcomes Efficient Cooperation with Morocco in Circular, Regular Migration – Joint Statement –
- Spain Commends Morocco’s Progress, Modernity Momentum Under HM the King’s Enlightened Leadership – Joint Statement –
- Morocco, Spain Committed to Preserving, Consolidating Morocco-EU Relationship – Joint Statement –
- Morocco and Spain, Which Share Unique Cultural Heritage, Called Upon to Develop New “Human Network” – Joint Statement –