Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rachid Talbi Alami, will be, next Tuesday, the guest of MAP Forum, which will be held under the theme “The House of Representatives: the challenges and prospects of parliamentary action in a turbulent national and international context”. This meeting, which will take place at the headquarters of MAP in Rabat from 15:00, will be an opportunity to discuss several issues related to parliamentary affairs and ways to promote the action of the House of Representatives both nationally, continentally, regionally and internationally. The Forum will be broadcast live on M24 and RIM-Radio, MAP’s 24-hour news channel and its news radio, as well as via MAP-Live, on the Agency’s website “mapexpress.ma” and its Facebook account. MAP Forum, which is a platform for debate on current political, economic, cultural and social issues, is attended by representatives of public authorities and personalities from various backgrounds as well as media representatives.
- Morocco, Strengthened by Clear Guidelines of HM the King, Will Constantly Support Sudan Stability, Territorial Integrity – FM –
- Spain’s Ruling Party ‘Satisfied’ with High-Level Meeting with Morocco
- Morocco, Strategic Partner, Is Number One Priority of Spain’s Foreign Policy – Spanish FM –
- Strategic Twinning between Rabat, Madrid, Barrier against Maneuvers to Exacerbate Tensions in Mediterranean Region – Writer-journalist –
- AU PSC’s Adoption of “Tangier Declaration”, Recognition of Morocco’s Relevant Multidimensional Approach – Diplomat –