Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Cooperation and Mauritanians Abroad, Mohamed Salem Ould Merzoug, held talks, Wednesday evening in Nouakchott, with Morocco’s ambassador to Mauritania, Hamid Chabar. Discussions focused on relations of cooperation between the two brotherly countries and ways to further strengthen them, as well as issues of common interest. This meeting takes place one day after the appointment of Mr. Mohamed Salem Ould Merzoug to this position in the new government of Mohamed Ould Bilal Massoud, formed on March 31, replacing Mr. Ismail Ould Cheikh Ahmed, appointed Director of Cabinet of the President of the Republic. Talks were attended by Ambassador, Director of the Arab World at the General Directorate of Bilateral Cooperation at the Mauritanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Cooperation and Mauritanians Abroad, Omar Mohamed Babou.
- Blinken Commends Morocco’s Commitment to Peace and Security in Middle East
- Morocco, Key Player for Stability in Euro-Mediterranean Area – Spain’s FM –
- Morocco-Spain HLM Reaffirms Excellent Bilateral Dynamics – Spanish FM –
- AU PSC: Morocco for Lasting Solution in Libya – Diplomat –
- Meeting in Moroccan Parliament on Overall, Multidimensional Assessment Process of its Relations with EP