The Council of Government, convened Thursday in Rabat under the chairmanship of the Head of Government, Aziz Akhannouch, was informed of the Hague Convention of 23 November 2007 on the international recovery of child support and other forms of family maintenance and the related bill 26.22, presented by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad. This convention aims to ensure the international recovery of child support and other forms of family maintenance through the establishment of a comprehensive system of cooperation between the contracting States, to allow applications to be made for maintenance decisions, to ensure the recognition and enforcement of maintenance decisions and to require effective measures for the prompt enforcement of maintenance decisions, said Minister Delegate for Relations with Parliament, Government Spokesman, Mustapha Baitas at a press briefing after the Council’s meeting.
- Holy Quran Torn in The Hague: Morocco Condemns in Strongest Terms Provocative Act – MFA –
- Lower House to Hold Plenary Session Monday Devoted to Questions to Gov’t Chief on General Policy
- AU PRC: Morocco’s Humanitarian Policy, Fundamental Pillar of its Foreign Policy – Amb. –
- Spain’s PM Stresses “Strategic Importance” of Maintaining “Best Relations” with Morocco
- Morocco, Spain to Deepen ‘Vast’ Bilateral Ties in Upcoming High-Level Meeting – King Felipe VI