Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch held talks, Monday in Rabat, with Tomasz Grodzki, Marshal of the Senate of the Republic of Poland, who paid an official visit to the Kingdom on May 26-30, heading a large delegation. During the meeting, the two parties discussed several issues of common interest, said a statement from the department of the Head of Government. The two officials welcomed the depth of the historic relations between Morocco and Poland and the momentum they are undergoing, especially on the economic level, according to the same source. The two parties also highlighted the reinforcement of bilateral relations in recent years through the exchange of visits of economic stakeholders of both countries. The meeting was also an opportunity to emphasize the importance of strengthening economic and trade relations by encouraging private investment in sectors such as renewable energy, automotive and aerospace industries as well as agribusiness.
- Morocco’s Soft Power, Model for Development and Geopolitical Stability in North Africa – Italian Expert –
- Sahara: Spain’s Recent Decision is a Return to Legality and Logic of Madrid Tripartite Agreement – Spanish Expert –
- 10th Session of International Parliament for Tolerance and Peace Due on July 13-15 in Rabat and Dakhla
- Andean Parliament Speaker Commends Progress Achieved by Morocco in Various Areas
- HM the King Laid the Foundations for Efficient Cooperation between Africa and Latin America – Upper House Speaker