Togo’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Integration and Togolese Abroad, Robert Dussey, announced on Tuesday in Rabat the opening of a Consulate General of his country in Dakhla. Dussey made this announcement at a joint press briefing with Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans abroad, Nasser Bourita, following bilateral talks on the sidelines of his participation in the first Ministerial Meeting of Atlantic African States.
- Morocco Chose Action, Openness and Ambition to Ensure its Development, Minister Says
- Morocco’s Ambassador Wassane Zailachi Hands Credentials to Governor General of New Zealand
- Lower House Speaker Participates in First Conference of NAM Parliamentary Network in Azerbaijan
- Africa Development Must Rely on Public, Private Funding Conjunction – Moroccan Official
- Parlasur President: ‘We Highly Appreciate HM the king’s Efforts for Rapprochement Between Africa and Latin America’