The Democratic Republic of Sao Tome and Principe reaffirmed, on Wednesday in Rabat, its support for the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Kingdom. “I want to reaffirm the support of Sao Tome and Principe to the territorial integrity of the Kingdom as I have expressed it on several occasions,” said the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Cooperation and Communities of Sao Tome and Principe, Edite Dos Ramos Ten Jua, in a statement to the press following her talks with Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans abroad, Nasser Bourita, on the sidelines of the 1st Ministerial Meeting of the Atlantic African States. She also reiterated her country’s support for Morocco’s autonomy plan as the only realistic solution to resolve the artificial dispute over the Moroccan Sahara, as well as the efforts to achieve a lasting solution to this conflict within the framework of the Kingdom’s sovereignty and under the exclusive aegis of the United Nations. The Minister said her talks with Bourita were an opportunity to discuss ways to further strengthen bilateral cooperation.
- Brussels: Sahrawi Female Activists Expose Separatists’ Baseless Allegations
- President of Uruguay Receives Upper House Speaker in Montevideo
- Senegalese Minister of Environment Welcomes Historic Relations between Morocco and Senegal
- Gov’t Committed to Complete Important Projects Resulting from Constitutional Reform – Minister –
- Advanced Regionalization: Progress Made in Southern Provinces Highlighted