President of the Senate of the United Mexican States, Olga Sanchez Cordero, will visit Morocco from June 09 to 12, at the invitation of speaker of the House of Advisors, Naama Mayara. According to a statement by the House of Advisors, this visit is part of the enshrining of cooperation between the House and the Mexican Senate, illustrated by the exchange of visits and bilateral meetings between parliamentary leaders of both countries, especially the meeting held by video conference on 1 February 2022, between Mayara and Cordero, and which was marked by the scheduling of this visit. The same source also highlighted the participation of Cordero in the Forum of South-South Parliamentary Dialogue of Senates and similar councils of Africa, the Arab World, Latin America and the Caribbean, organized last March by the House of Advisors under the patronage of HM King Mohammed VI. The visit also responds to the will shared by both institutions to lay the foundations of a strategic parliamentary dialogue, reflecting the depth of relations between the two friendly countries, explore new horizons for the bilateral partnership and exchange views on various issues of common interest, whether bilaterally or within regional, continental and international parliamentary bodies. Cordero will be accompanied during this visit by a large delegation including the chairman of the Committee on External Relations, the chair of the Committee on Asia-Pacific-Africa Cooperation and the chairman of the Committee on Knowledge and Innovation, said the statement.
- Morocco Chose Action, Openness and Ambition to Ensure its Development, Minister Says
- Morocco’s Ambassador Wassane Zailachi Hands Credentials to Governor General of New Zealand
- Lower House Speaker Participates in First Conference of NAM Parliamentary Network in Azerbaijan
- Africa Development Must Rely on Public, Private Funding Conjunction – Moroccan Official
- Parlasur President: ‘We Highly Appreciate HM the king’s Efforts for Rapprochement Between Africa and Latin America’