Morocco has denied reports that it has engaged in official or unofficial contact with the “self-proclaimed republic of Donesk”, an entity not recognized by the Kingdom or the United Nations. “Morocco denies such information,” said the Moroccan embassy in Kiev in a statement, following reports in the media of contacts between Morocco and the “self-proclaimed republic of Donesk”. “This entity is recognized neither by our country nor by the United Nations,” the embassy reiterated. Therefore, “there can be no official or unofficial contact for the Moroccan state with an entity of this nature,” the statement said.
- President of Argentine Political Party Demos: Morocco Has Shown ‘Course’ of Opening up to The World
- Morocco Works Tirelessly to Consolidate Peace in Africa – Diplomat
- Royal Appeal to Algerian Presidency, Bet for Future and Success for Common History
- Arab Group at UN Commends Sustained Efforts of HM the King in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Model UN: Youth Take on Role of UN Diplomats in Marrakech