Morocco has denied reports that it has engaged in official or unofficial contact with the “self-proclaimed republic of Donesk”, an entity not recognized by the Kingdom or the United Nations. “Morocco denies such information,” said the Moroccan embassy in Kiev in a statement, following reports in the media of contacts between Morocco and the “self-proclaimed republic of Donesk”. “This entity is recognized neither by our country nor by the United Nations,” the embassy reiterated. Therefore, “there can be no official or unofficial contact for the Moroccan state with an entity of this nature,” the statement said.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –