The International Parliament for Tolerance and Peace is holding its 10th Plenary Session in Rabat and Dakhla on July 13-15, 2022, at the invitation of the House of Representatives (Lower House). With the participation of over 80 parliamentarians from different countries, the Session shall offer the opportunity to discuss a number of issues related to tolerance and peace, and will culminate in a Final Declaration, according to a statement from the Lower House Before the convention of the Plenary Session, the Board of the International Parliament for Tolerance and Peace shall hold its meeting, in addition to the meetings of the Parliament’s Internal Committees, namely the Peace-building Committee, the Women and Youth Committee, the Foreign Affairs Committee, the Sustainable Development Committee, the Legal Affairs Committee and the Counter-Terrorism Committee, it added. The International Parliament for Tolerance and Peace is one of the most prominent international parliaments competent to disseminate the values of tolerance and peace. It is also one of the most important bodies of the Global Council for Tolerance and Peace, which is an international organization concerned with the establishment of noble human principles and the dissemination of the values of tolerance and peace among peoples and States in accordance with guidelines and principles adopted by the United Nations.
- President of Argentine Political Party Demos: Morocco Has Shown ‘Course’ of Opening up to The World
- Morocco Works Tirelessly to Consolidate Peace in Africa – Diplomat
- Royal Appeal to Algerian Presidency, Bet for Future and Success for Common History
- Arab Group at UN Commends Sustained Efforts of HM the King in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Model UN: Youth Take on Role of UN Diplomats in Marrakech