The House of Representatives will hold next Tuesday a plenary session devoted to the closure of the second session of the current legislative year (2021-2022). The closing session will be held after a plenary meeting scheduled at 10:00 a.m. and devoted to reviewing and voting on finalized bills, the lower house said in a statement. These meetings will be held in compliance with the preventive measures adopted at the level of the House of Representatives, according to the same source.
- Morocco-UAE Partnership to Become Key Player in Global Economy – Euro-Mediterranean Observatory –
- Government Council Examines Morocco-Portugal Cooperation Agreement on Civil Protection
- Upper House Adopts 2024 Appropriation Bill
- Libyan High Council of State Highly Welcomes Morocco’s Position, Under HM the King’s Leadership, Regarding Libyan Crisis
- Holding Presidential & Legislative Elections in Libya, Key Process to Meet Libyans’ Aspirations – FM –