The House of Representatives will hold next Tuesday a plenary session devoted to the closure of the second session of the current legislative year (2021-2022). The closing session will be held after a plenary meeting scheduled at 10:00 a.m. and devoted to reviewing and voting on finalized bills, the lower house said in a statement. These meetings will be held in compliance with the preventive measures adopted at the level of the House of Representatives, according to the same source.
- Morocco Welcomes Peru’s Decision to Withdraw its Recognition of So-Called sadr – Foreign Ministry
- Peru Withdraws Recognition of ‘sadr’, Supports Morocco’s Autonomy Plan in Sahara
- Gustavo Petro Has ‘Dealt A Blow to Colombia’ and ‘Ruined Excellent Relations with Morocco’ – Colombian Media
- Gabon Celebrates 62nd Independence Anniversary in Laayoune
- Pegasus Case: Silence and Motives of Forbidden Stories, Amnesty, Le Monde and El Pais Exposed