Thanks to the wise policy of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, Morocco plays a “key and important” role in the Middle East region, Israeli Minister of Regional Cooperation Issawi Frej said Thursday in Rabat. Speaking after his talks with Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, the Israeli minister stressed that this meeting, which is part of his working visit to Morocco, was an opportunity to discuss the Israeli-Palestinian issue. The talks also focused on “ways to intensify relations and contact between the Moroccan and Israeli societies, in order to consolidate development in several areas, including the political field,” added the Israeli official, noting that the strengthening of the bases of cooperation also includes the areas of tourism and the creation of opportunities in the field of high technology in Morocco, so that the youth can benefit from this progress. The Israeli minister held talks during this week with Minister of Higher Education, Scientific Research and Innovation, Abdellatif Miraoui, Minister of Youth, Culture and Communication, Mohamed Mehdi Bensaid, as well as with chairman of the Moroccan Association of Presidents of Communal Councils (AMPCC) and Mayor of Tangier, Mounir Laymouri.
- Morocco Works Tirelessly to Consolidate Peace in Africa – Diplomat
- Royal Appeal to Algerian Presidency, Bet for Future and Success for Common History
- Arab Group at UN Commends Sustained Efforts of HM the King in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Model UN: Youth Take on Role of UN Diplomats in Marrakech
- New York: Over 60 Moroccan Youth Participate in ‘Future We Want’ Initiative