The Constitutional Court announced the cancellation of the election of 16 members of the House of Representatives, after ruling within the constitutional deadline on all appeals relating to the September 8, 2021 poll. This decision comes in accordance with Article 132 of the Constitution and the related provisions contained in the two organic laws relating to the Constitutional Court and the House of Representatives, said a statement of the Court received Monday by MAP. The Court also declared 27 appeals inadmissible and rejected 28 requests for invalidation, the statement said, adding that it was also decided to reform the result of the election in one local electoral district.
- Morocco Welcomes Peru’s Decision to Withdraw its Recognition of So-Called sadr – Foreign Ministry
- Peru Withdraws Recognition of ‘sadr’, Supports Morocco’s Autonomy Plan in Sahara
- Gustavo Petro Has ‘Dealt A Blow to Colombia’ and ‘Ruined Excellent Relations with Morocco’ – Colombian Media
- Gabon Celebrates 62nd Independence Anniversary in Laayoune
- Pegasus Case: Silence and Motives of Forbidden Stories, Amnesty, Le Monde and El Pais Exposed