The Moroccan Jewish community in Toronto reaffirmed, Sunday, its constant readiness behind HM King Mohammed VI to defend the Moroccan Sahara and the territorial integrity of the Kingdom. In a statement issued following the speech of the Sovereign on the occasion of the King and People’s Revolution Anniversary, this 18,000-member community reiterated its unwavering commitment to the glorious Alawi Throne. This Toronto-based Moroccan community expressed, on this occasion, its pride for “this great and promising speech delivered on this great occasion […] which was a crucial step in the process of accession to our independence.” Signed by the president of the Jewish community of Toronto, Simon Keslassy, the statement stressed that “the just and legitimate position of the Kingdom on the Sahara issue is the prism through which our country looks at the world.” The same source salutes the consideration that the Sovereign has for all members of the Moroccan community living abroad, all religions included.
- Upper House Speaker Holds Talks with Guatemalan FM
- Lower House’s Experience Highlighted in Rome
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with President of AU Administrative Tribunal
- Minister Benmoussa Hands Message from HM King Mohammed VI to Botswana President
- Morocco Reaffirms Commitment to Fully Participate in Peace Consolidation in Africa – Diplomat