The Government Council, which convened on Thursday, has decided to extend until November 30, 2022, the state of health emergency throughout the entire national territory, to ensure the efficiency of the measures taken by public authorities to fight against the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic. Thus, the Council approved the draft decree n° 2.22.820 extending the duration of the state of health emergency throughout the national territory, which was introduced by the Interior Minister, said Minister Delegate for Relations with Parliament, Government Spokesman, Mustapha Baitas at a press briefing after the Council’s meeting. This project aims to extend the duration of the state of health emergency throughout the national territory, from Monday, October 31, 2022 from 6 p.m. until Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at 6 p.m, the minister added.
- Morocco’s Ambassador in Paris Presents Her Credentials to French President
- Washington: Chad’s Prime Minister Commends Royal Atlantic Initiative
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza