The Vice President of the Republic of El Salvador, Felix Ulloa, arrived Sunday afternoon at the Rabat Salé Airport for a visit to the Kingdom. Upon arrival, Ulloa was welcomed by the Minister Delegate for Relations with Parliament, Government Spokesperson Mustapha Baitas. During this visit, Mr. Ulloa will have a series of meetings with many Moroccan officials. The Republic of El Salvador opened last October an embassy in Morocco, the first of its kind in Africa, during a ceremony presided over by the Salvadoran Minister of Foreign Affairs, Alexandra Hill Tinoco.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI chairs the presentation ceremony of the new green investment program of the OCP Group (2023-2027) and the signing of the relevant protocol agreement between the government and OCP group
- Nigerian Minister Commands HM the King’s Impetus for Africa’s Free Zones Operators
- Rabat Hosts 5th Morocco-India Political Consultations
- Opening of Guatemala’s Consulate in Dakhla Likely to Strengthen Country’s Relations with Morocco – FM
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla