Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch arrived Thursday evening in Riyadh to represent His Majesty King Mohammed VI at the China-Arab Cooperation and Development Summit to be held on Friday in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This first China-Arab summit, which is an important stage in the strategic partnership between Arab countries and China, will discuss ways to strengthen bilateral relations in all fields, as well as prospects for economic cooperation and development, based on the distinguished relations between the two sides. This is an important cooperation mechanism to develop the means of exchange and experience between the two sides and address the current global challenges and changes, whether political, economic or cultural, for the benefit of Arab countries, China and the world.
- 12th Morocco-Spain HLM Wraps Up in Rabat
- Spain Welcomes Efficient Cooperation with Morocco in Circular, Regular Migration – Joint Statement –
- Spain Commends Morocco’s Progress, Modernity Momentum Under HM the King’s Enlightened Leadership – Joint Statement –
- Morocco, Spain Committed to Preserving, Consolidating Morocco-EU Relationship – Joint Statement –
- Morocco and Spain, Which Share Unique Cultural Heritage, Called Upon to Develop New “Human Network” – Joint Statement –