Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch arrived Thursday evening in Riyadh to represent His Majesty King Mohammed VI at the China-Arab Cooperation and Development Summit to be held on Friday in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This first China-Arab summit, which is an important stage in the strategic partnership between Arab countries and China, will discuss ways to strengthen bilateral relations in all fields, as well as prospects for economic cooperation and development, based on the distinguished relations between the two sides. This is an important cooperation mechanism to develop the means of exchange and experience between the two sides and address the current global challenges and changes, whether political, economic or cultural, for the benefit of Arab countries, China and the world.
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President
- New Colombian Senate Motion Unequivocally Supports Morocco’s Territorial Integrity and Sovereignty
- Morocco’s FM Meets with Under-Secretary-General for UN Peace Operations
- HM the King Calls for International Resolution to Impose Immediate, Sustainable Ceasefire in Gaza
- AU PSC: Morocco Calls for Peace, Security & Development-based Approaches to address Africa’s Challenges