HRH Prince Mohammed Ben Salman Ben Abdelaziz Al-Saud, Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, joined the Heads of State who called His Majesty King Mohammed VI to congratulate Him on the occasion of Morocco’s qualification the semifinals of the FIFA World Cup Qatar-2022. His Majesty King Mohammed VI received a phone call from His Royal Highness the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, during which he expressed his warm congratulations for this historic achievement which makes Morocco the first Arab and African country to reach this stage in a World Cup. HM the King received telephone calls from the President of the Republic of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba, the President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron, the Emir of the State of Qatar, His Highness Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al-Thani, and the President of the State of Palestine, Mahmoud Abbas. The Sovereign also received calls from HM King Abdullah II of Jordan, the President of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania, Mohamed Ould Cheikh El Ghazouani, and the President of the State of the United Arab Emirates, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Ben Zayed Al Nahyan.
- 12th Morocco-Spain HLM Wraps Up in Rabat
- Spain Welcomes Efficient Cooperation with Morocco in Circular, Regular Migration – Joint Statement –
- Spain Commends Morocco’s Progress, Modernity Momentum Under HM the King’s Enlightened Leadership – Joint Statement –
- Morocco, Spain Committed to Preserving, Consolidating Morocco-EU Relationship – Joint Statement –
- Morocco and Spain, Which Share Unique Cultural Heritage, Called Upon to Develop New “Human Network” – Joint Statement –