Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States of America, Army General Mark Milley, visited on Sunday the Mohammed V Mausoleum in Rabat, where he observed a minute’s silence at the graves of the late Sovereigns, late HM Mohammed V and late HM Hassan II. Milley, who was accompanied by a delegation, laid wreaths of flowers on the graves of the late Sovereigns before signing the Golden Book of the Mausoleum. On this occasion, the Curator of the Mausoleum and historiographer of the Kingdom, Abdelhak El Mrini, presented to Milley explanations on this monument with a strong historical and civilizational charge.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –