The Ministerial Council of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (GCC) has welcomed the compromise reached by the (6 + 6) Joint Commission tasked by the Libyan House of Representatives and High State Council, at its meetings held on June 6 and 7 in the Kingdom of Morocco, on the laws governing the election of the Head of State and members of Parliament, describing it as a positive and constructive step towards the holding of presidential and parliamentary elections. The Ministerial Council, which held its 156th session in Riyadh on Sunday, reiterated its firm positions and decisions regarding the Libyan crisis, stressing the need to preserve the interests of the brotherly Libyan people, ensure security, stability and development in Libya, preserve its sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity, and put an end to all interference in its internal affairs by withdrawing all foreign forces and mercenaries from Libyan territory. In the Final Declaration of this session, the Council also renewed its support for the efforts of the United Nations Envoy to achieve a political solution, organize elections and unify State institutions, with a view to realizing the aspirations of the Libyan people and laying the foundations for security and stability in the country.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –