The Chairman of the Italian Senate’s Committee on European Union Policy and former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Giulio Terzi di Sant’Agata, underlined on Wednesday in Rome the vision of HM King Mohammed VI in the fight against radicalization and the Sovereign’s commitment to consolidating democratic values and freedom. In a statement to the press at the end of a meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita, the Italian senator stressed that these issues require attention at both bilateral and multilateral levels. The former head of Italian diplomacy said that he had exchanged views with Bourita on the bilateral relations between Morocco and Italy, which are developing “very positively in all areas” in terms of political exchanges, cooperation on security issues, the economy and climate challenges, as well as participation in multilateral organizations in which the two countries cooperate “very actively”, as well as relations between Morocco and the EU. He also hailed the “strategic, advanced and special” partnership between his country and Morocco, noting that the two countries share a concern about “the proliferation of small groups and entities that have spread across Africa” and threaten stability and security on the continent. Di Sant’Agata also noted “significant convergences” between the Italian government and Morocco’s “humane, egalitarian and sustainable vision” of development. The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates is making a working visit to Italy this Wednesday, July 5, at the invitation of his Italian counterpart, Antonio Tajani. This is Bourita’s first visit to Italy following Tajani’s appointment in October 2022 as Vice-President of the Council of Ministers and Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Italian Republic.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –