The Kingdom of Morocco has decided to recall, for consultations, the Ambassador of His Majesty the King in Berlin, said Thursday a statement by the ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad. “The Federal Republic of Germany has multiplied hostile acts and actions against the higher interests of the Kingdom of Morocco,” said the same source. Thus, Germany has developed “a negative attitude on the issue of the Moroccan Sahara,” the statement added, saying that “its antagonistic activism, following the U.S. presidential Proclamation recognizing the sovereignty of Morocco over its Sahara, is a serious act that remains unexplained until now”. Also, the authorities of this country act with complicity towards an ex-convict for terrorist acts, in particular by disclosing sensitive information communicated by the Moroccan security services to their German counterparts, the ministry stressed. In addition, there is a continued determination to combat the regional role of Morocco, especially on the Libyan issue, trying to remove, unduly, the Kingdom of certain regional meetings devoted to this issue as that held in Berlin. “For all these reasons and because of this constant and unacceptable adversity, the Kingdom of Morocco has decided to recall, for consultations, the Ambassador of His Majesty the King in Berlin,” the statement concluded.
- HM the King Extends Condolences to Algerian Head of State following Passing of former President Abdelkader Bensalah
- Moroccan Ambassador Condemns Abject Situation Prevailing in Tindouf Camps
- Two Former Peruvian FMs Criticize Decision to Restore Relations between Peru and Polisario
- Food Security Has Always Been Strategic Priority for Morocco – FM –
- Several NGOs Condemn in Geneva Impunity of those Responsible for Violations in Tindouf Camps