The Kingdom of Morocco has decided to recall, for consultations, the Ambassador of His Majesty the King in Berlin, said Thursday a statement by the ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad. “The Federal Republic of Germany has multiplied hostile acts and actions against the higher interests of the Kingdom of Morocco,” said the same source. Thus, Germany has developed “a negative attitude on the issue of the Moroccan Sahara,” the statement added, saying that “its antagonistic activism, following the U.S. presidential Proclamation recognizing the sovereignty of Morocco over its Sahara, is a serious act that remains unexplained until now”. Also, the authorities of this country act with complicity towards an ex-convict for terrorist acts, in particular by disclosing sensitive information communicated by the Moroccan security services to their German counterparts, the ministry stressed. In addition, there is a continued determination to combat the regional role of Morocco, especially on the Libyan issue, trying to remove, unduly, the Kingdom of certain regional meetings devoted to this issue as that held in Berlin. “For all these reasons and because of this constant and unacceptable adversity, the Kingdom of Morocco has decided to recall, for consultations, the Ambassador of His Majesty the King in Berlin,” the statement concluded.
- Algeria: Embarrassing Botched up Organization of Mediterranean Games Oran 2022
- Pedro Sanchez Pleads for Supporting Morocco, Which Suffers from Consequences of Illegal Migration
- Africa has Always been at the Heart of Morocco’s Strategic Choices: Ambassador
- Members of Andean Parliament to Visit Morocco on July 1-9
- MEPs Call on EU to Support Morocco, ‘Credible and Reliable’ Country in Fighting Illegal Immigration