The European Union (EU) has welcomed Morocco’s decision to definitively settle the issue of unaccompanied minors in Europe. “The EU welcomes Morocco’s decision to facilitate the return of unaccompanied and duly identified Moroccan minors,” a spokesperson of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy told MAP on Tuesday. She underlined that “for years, the EU and Morocco have maintained an excellent cooperation on migration, leading to very good results”, saying she is convinced that “this fruitful collaboration can be preserved”. The spokesperson added that “Morocco is an important partner for the EU and one of our closest neighbors”, noting that Brussels will continue its “close cooperation with Rabat to meet our common challenges and promote our bilateral partnership, in our mutual interest”.
- FM Holds Talks with his Malian Counterpart
- Govt. Council: Adoption of Draft Decree on Composition of National Commission for Implementation of Security Council Sanctions on Terrorism, Weapons Proliferation
- Government Majority is Homogeneous – Akhannouch –
- First 100 Days of Government Show Clear Signs of Respect for Commitments – Akhannouch –
- Tindouf Camps: International Alliance for Defense of Human Rights and Freedoms Condemns Military Recruitment of Children