Morocco is a precious ally of Europe in the management of migratory flows and in policies towards Africa, underlined, Friday, the vice-president of the Italian Chamber of Deputies Ettore Rosato. The Italian official said on Twitter that he was following the bilateral diplomatic crisis between Morocco and Spain and called on the EU to play a positive role in this issue. “We are convinced that Europe can and must promote positive mediation”, he added. The statement by the vice president of the Italian Chamber of Deputies takes place following the adoption by some MEPs of a controversial resolution on Morocco. Several European politicians consider this resolution as a counterproductive initiative that will not affect the vitality and strength of relations between Morocco and the EU.
- Sahrawi NGO Condemns in Geneva Enforced Disappearances in Tindouf Camps
- Respect of Electoral Calendar, Only Solution to Get Out of the Crisis in Libya – FM –
- President of Libya’s High Council of State Hails Moroccan Efforts in Resolving Crisis
- International Day of Peace: Morocco’s Commitment to Peace Reaffirmed in Addis Ababa
- Tindouf Camps: Italian MP Outraged at Diversion of Humanitarian Aid Intended for Detained Population