Morocco is a precious ally of Europe in the management of migratory flows and in policies towards Africa, underlined, Friday, the vice-president of the Italian Chamber of Deputies Ettore Rosato. The Italian official said on Twitter that he was following the bilateral diplomatic crisis between Morocco and Spain and called on the EU to play a positive role in this issue. “We are convinced that Europe can and must promote positive mediation”, he added. The statement by the vice president of the Italian Chamber of Deputies takes place following the adoption by some MEPs of a controversial resolution on Morocco. Several European politicians consider this resolution as a counterproductive initiative that will not affect the vitality and strength of relations between Morocco and the EU.
- Brussels: Sahrawi Female Activists Expose Separatists’ Baseless Allegations
- President of Uruguay Receives Upper House Speaker in Montevideo
- Senegalese Minister of Environment Welcomes Historic Relations between Morocco and Senegal
- Gov’t Committed to Complete Important Projects Resulting from Constitutional Reform – Minister –
- Advanced Regionalization: Progress Made in Southern Provinces Highlighted