The Presidency of the Tunisian Republic expressed, on Thursday, its thanks and esteem to the Kingdom of Morocco, following the landing of emergency medical aid ordered by HM King Mohammed VI, to this Maghreb country. “The Presidency of the Republic expresses its heartfelt thanks and expresses its high consideration to the brotherly Kingdom of Morocco, King and People, following the arrival of emergency medical aid,” the Presidency said on its official website. This noble initiative embodies the bonds of brotherhood that exist between President Kais Saied and HM King Mohammed VI, said the same source, adding that it also illustrates the relations of solidarity and mutual aid deeply rooted between the brotherly Tunisian and Moroccan peoples. HM King Mohammed VI gave, on Tuesday, His Very High Instructions for sending emergency medical aid to Tunisia. The medical aid consists of two complete and autonomous intensive care units, with a total capacity of 100 beds. It also includes 100 respirators and two oxygen generators with a capacity of 33 m3 per hour each.
- HM King Mohammed VI Receives Several Foreign Ambassadors
- Al Haouz Earthquake: On High Instructions of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, FAR Deploy Two Additional Field Medical-Surgical Hospitals
- Morocco’s Upper House Speaker to Take Part in European Conference of Presidents of Parliament
- Head of Government Holds Meeting As Part of Implementing Royal Letter on Family Code Revision
- Religious Tolerance, a ‘Hallmark’ of Morocco’s History – US State Department –