The AU Permanent Representatives Committee (PRC) kicked off, Monday by videoconference, its 42nd ordinary session preparatory to the next meeting of the Executive Council scheduled for Oct. 13-14. Morocco is represented at this session by a delegation chaired by the Permanent Representative of the Kingdom to the AU and UNECA, Ambassador Mohamed Arrouchi. The Permanent Representatives of the Pan-African organization will examine during this two-day session notably a report on the COVID-19 pandemic in the Continent and the mid-term activity report relating to the theme of the year: “Arts , culture and heritage as levers to build the Africa we want”. This session will also look into the recruitment system within the AU Commission and other issues related to the report on the operationalization of the African Center for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC).
- Migration: Spain Stresses Importance of ‘Rabat Process’
- Gov’t Council Adopts Draft Decree-Law Extending by Six Months Mandate of National Press Council Members
- Gov’t Council Takes Note of Bill Approving Int’l Agreement on Constitution of African Civil Aviation Commission
- Morocco, Switzerland Hold New Session of Political Consultations in Bern
- Morocco to Chair AU-PSC Starting October 1st