The AU Permanent Representatives Committee (PRC) kicked off, Monday by videoconference, its 42nd ordinary session preparatory to the next meeting of the Executive Council scheduled for Oct. 13-14. Morocco is represented at this session by a delegation chaired by the Permanent Representative of the Kingdom to the AU and UNECA, Ambassador Mohamed Arrouchi. The Permanent Representatives of the Pan-African organization will examine during this two-day session notably a report on the COVID-19 pandemic in the Continent and the mid-term activity report relating to the theme of the year: “Arts , culture and heritage as levers to build the Africa we want”. This session will also look into the recruitment system within the AU Commission and other issues related to the report on the operationalization of the African Center for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC).
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza
- Moroccan Presidency to Engage with Credibility and Dynamism to Achieve UNHRC Goals – FM –
- Stéphane Séjourné: France Supports Autonomy Plan, Stresses It Is Time to Move Forward