The US Department of State on Wednesday “warmly congratulated” Morocco and Israel, “two close partners” of the United States, on the occasion of the visit to the Kingdom of Israeli Foreign Minister Yair Lapid. This is “another important step in strengthening” relations between Morocco and Israel, State Department spokesman Ned Price told a press briefing. “We are convinced that normalized relations between Israel and its Arab neighbors create new opportunities for peace and prosperity to flourish in the region,” added Price. “The relationship between Morocco and Israel has already led to real benefits for both countries, including direct commercial flights, economic cooperation and the opening of liaison offices,” said the spokesman.
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd Interpol General Assembly
- HM the King Addresses Speech to World Climate Action Summit in Dubai
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President