The US Department of State on Wednesday “warmly congratulated” Morocco and Israel, “two close partners” of the United States, on the occasion of the visit to the Kingdom of Israeli Foreign Minister Yair Lapid. This is “another important step in strengthening” relations between Morocco and Israel, State Department spokesman Ned Price told a press briefing. “We are convinced that normalized relations between Israel and its Arab neighbors create new opportunities for peace and prosperity to flourish in the region,” added Price. “The relationship between Morocco and Israel has already led to real benefits for both countries, including direct commercial flights, economic cooperation and the opening of liaison offices,” said the spokesman.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI chairs the presentation ceremony of the new green investment program of the OCP Group (2023-2027) and the signing of the relevant protocol agreement between the government and OCP group
- Nigerian Minister Commands HM the King’s Impetus for Africa’s Free Zones Operators
- Rabat Hosts 5th Morocco-India Political Consultations
- Opening of Guatemala’s Consulate in Dakhla Likely to Strengthen Country’s Relations with Morocco – FM
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla