A Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) delegation made up of 11 members and led by Alberto Ribolla (Italy) will visit Morocco starting from September 6 to 9 to observe the legislative elections. The delegation will meet with the Chairperson of the Moroccan Parliament “Partnership for democracy” delegation to PACE, the Director of the Department in charge of electoral questions at the Ministry of the Interior, representatives of the National Council for Human Rights (CNDH) and the High Authority for Audiovisual Communication (HACA), as well as representatives of the international community, civil society and the media, before observing the ballot on September 8, Council of Europe said in a press release. A member of the Venice Commission – the Council of Europe’s group of independent legal experts – will provide legal support during the visit. A delegation of the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities of the Council of Europe will observe the regional and municipal elections on the same day, the press release concluded.
- Statement by the Royal Office
- HM the King Receives Several Foreign Ambassadors
- HM the King Receives the Ten Elected Members of Supreme Council of Judiciary
- Morocco Strongly Condemns Heinous Houthi Attack on Musaffah Region and Abu Dhabi Airport
- Spain, Morocco Have ‘Strategic Cooperation’ – Pedro Sanchez –