The vice-president of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party, ALDE, in the European Parliament, Ilhan Kyuchyuk, on Thursday welcomed the good conduct of the elections of the September 8 in Morocco, deeming the Kingdom as a “unique democratic model” in the region. “Congratulations to the King and the people of the Kingdom of Morocco for the success of the elections and the success of the unique democratic model in North Africa,” the MEP said on Twitter. Morocco organized on Wednesday three elections (legislative, municipal and regional) with a voter turnout of 50.35% at the national level. The participation of citizens in the polling stations of the Kingdom’s southern provinces was, as usual, strong, as the turnout reached 66.94% in the region of Laayoune-Sakia El Hamra, 63,76% in the region of Guelmim-Oued Noun and 58.30% in the region of Dakhla-Oued Eddahab.
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd Interpol General Assembly
- HM the King Addresses Speech to World Climate Action Summit in Dubai
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President