The Ministry of Health on Tuesday denied the allegations contained in a false press release spread on social media, which claims that the ministries of Interior and Industry, Commerce and Green and Digital Economy took several new measures following the improvement of the epidemiological situation. Decisions taken are announced and published through official communication channels, as well as public media, the ministry pointed out in a statement, warning against such malicious rumors. The ministry also reserves the right to sue the perpetrators of these acts and their accomplices, the statement concluded.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI chairs the presentation ceremony of the new green investment program of the OCP Group (2023-2027) and the signing of the relevant protocol agreement between the government and OCP group
- Nigerian Minister Commands HM the King’s Impetus for Africa’s Free Zones Operators
- Rabat Hosts 5th Morocco-India Political Consultations
- Opening of Guatemala’s Consulate in Dakhla Likely to Strengthen Country’s Relations with Morocco – FM
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla