The Italian MP Mattia Fantinati expressed outrage at the case of diversion of humanitarian aid intended for the population held against its will in the camps of Tindouf. In a parliamentary question to the Italian Minister of Foreign Affairs, the deputy referred to accusations of fraud in the management of international aid to the population held against its will in the camps of Tindouf, Algeria, noting that the “polisario” manages and enjoys various funds from international cooperation. The Italian MP also warned that the humanitarian situation in the Tindouf camps could facilitate the infiltration of jihadist groups active in the region. He also highlighted the content of the report of the European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF) which had revealed the existence of massive misappropriation of international humanitarian aid by the polisario. He recalled that Italy had previously provided aid to these camps within the framework of international cooperation and called on the Minister to establish monitoring mechanisms to avoid such misappropriation in the future.
- Morocco Stresses before ICJ Commitment of HM the King, Chairman of Al-Quds Committee, in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Will Further Strengthen Bilateral Strategic Relations – Spanish Expert –
- Morocco/Spain: Symbiosis Promoting Stability & Regional Development – South African Analyst –
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Consolidates Increasingly Close Relationship between Rabat and Madrid – French Jurist –
- Morocco-Spain Good Neighborliness, ‘Vital Bridge’ between African & European Continents – South African Political Scientist –