Cote d’Ivoire called, Monday in New York, for a solution to the conflict over the Moroccan Sahara in accordance with the spirit of the autonomy initiative presented by the Kingdom. In her country’s speech to the 76th session of the UN General Assembly, Ivorian Foreign Minister Kandia Camara also urged all parties to show a willingness to compromise in order to resolve the dispute within the framework of the relevant Security Council resolutions and in accordance with the spirit of the Moroccan autonomy initiative. Cote d’Ivoire also reaffirmed its support for the UN-led negotiation process.
- Ugandan President Receives in Entebbe Minister Bensaid, Bearer of Message from HM the King
- Senior U.S. Official Highlights Morocco’s Leadership in PSI
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with Colombian Senate Speaker
- FM Meets with Australian Peer
- Heads of State Congratulate HM the King Following National Team’s Qualification to World Cup Quarterfinals