Morocco’s National Institute for Hygiene (INH) recently hosted a training session for a team from Mauritania’s National Institute of Public Health Research (INRSP) on laboratory research on the novel coronavirus, as part of the South-South cooperation and the 2019 partnership agreement between the two institutions. The training session, which lasted three weeks (Sep.23-Oct.13), focused on the diagnosis of Covid-19 by molecular biology and whole genome sequencing by Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technology of SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing this disease, said INH in a statement. The session, the first of a cycle of training for Mauritanian executives, has also covered other aspects of laboratory research related to biosafety and quality management, the statement added.
- Morocco-UAE Partnership to Become Key Player in Global Economy – Euro-Mediterranean Observatory –
- Government Council Examines Morocco-Portugal Cooperation Agreement on Civil Protection
- Upper House Adopts 2024 Appropriation Bill
- Libyan High Council of State Highly Welcomes Morocco’s Position, Under HM the King’s Leadership, Regarding Libyan Crisis
- Holding Presidential & Legislative Elections in Libya, Key Process to Meet Libyans’ Aspirations – FM –