The United Nations Security Council decided, Friday, to extend for one year the mandate of MINURSO, while enshrining, once again, the pre-eminence of the Moroccan autonomy initiative to resolve the artificial conflict over the Moroccan Sahara. The Security Council “decides to extend the mandate of MINURSO until 31 October 2022,” reads the text of the resolution presented by the United States. In this text, the executive body of the United Nations has enshrined, once again, the pre-eminence of the autonomy initiative, presented by Morocco on April 11, 2007, welcoming the “serious and credible” efforts of the Kingdom, reflected in the Moroccan proposal.
- Tan-Tan: Police Dismantle Illegal Immigration, Human Trafficking Criminal Network
- Government, Education Unions Agreement, ‘Important’ Step Towards New Perspectives of Social Dialogue – Govt. Head –
- Upper House Speaker Praises Level of Cooperation between Morocco, Egypt
- Morocco, ‘Strategic Country’ for Spain – Government –
- Magnitude-4.7 Quake Recorded Off Laayoune Province