The Authenticity and Modernity Party (PAM) called, Saturday in Marrakech, on its members and activists to adhere to the various development projects, the major strategies and the visionary diplomacy, led with will and determination by His Majesty King Mohammed VI. In the final statement issued at the end of the extraordinary session of its National Council, PAM emphasized the constant vigilance and mobilization, behind HM the King, to defend all national causes, as well as the unwavering adherence to the various development projects, strategies and visionary diplomacy led by the Sovereign for the defense of national causes, notably the territorial integrity of the Kingdom. The Council also urged its militants to assume their full responsibility and to mobilize constantly to enrich the current governmental experience and to gather the necessary conditions to ensure its success, and to contribute strongly to the achievement of the expectations and aspirations of the Moroccan people in particular to development and social justice. It also recommended to the party leadership to accelerate the completion and renewal of the territorial structures of PAM, in order to consolidate the organizational structure of the party at the national level and, therefore, allow this political formation to carry out its mission in the supervision of citizens, and strengthen the party’s capacity to develop new public policies and support the policies of the current government.
- FM Holds Talks with his Malian Counterpart
- Govt. Council: Adoption of Draft Decree on Composition of National Commission for Implementation of Security Council Sanctions on Terrorism, Weapons Proliferation
- Government Majority is Homogeneous – Akhannouch –
- First 100 Days of Government Show Clear Signs of Respect for Commitments – Akhannouch –
- Tindouf Camps: International Alliance for Defense of Human Rights and Freedoms Condemns Military Recruitment of Children