Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, has received new ambassadors who came to present to him copies of their credentials as representatives of their countries in Morocco. They are Jumana Suleiman Ali Ghunaimat, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Patricia Pilar LIombart Cussac, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the European Union and Yasser Othman, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the Republic Arab from Egypt.
- Lower House Speaker Meets with Dep. Speaker of Uruguayan Senate
- Moroccan Diplomat Considers Morocco-Djibouti Relations’ Future Prospects as ‘Promising’
- London Administrative Court Rejects Petition against Morocco-UK Association Agreement
- Nigerian President Receives Economic Inclusion Minister, Bearer of Message from HM the King
- Upper House to Hold 3 Plenary Sessions to Vote on 2023 Finance Bill