Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, has received new ambassadors who came to present to him copies of their credentials as representatives of their countries in Morocco. They are Jumana Suleiman Ali Ghunaimat, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Patricia Pilar LIombart Cussac, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the European Union and Yasser Othman, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the Republic Arab from Egypt.
- Morocco Re-Elected to IMO Council for 2024-2025
- Morocco-UAE: Strategic, Strong & Multidimensional Partnership
- COP28, Morocco’s Participation Sends Strong Message for Integrated Management of Pollutants – Minister –
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol