The Government Council, convened on Thursday, decided to extend the duration of the state of health emergency throughout the national territory until April 30, 2022, to continue to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of measures taken by public authorities to stem the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic. The Government Council adopted the draft decree No. 2.22.225 extending the duration of the state of health emergency across the national territory, presented by the Minister of Interior, Abdelouafi Laftit, said the Minister Delegate for Relations with Parliament, Government Spokesman, Mustapha Baitas at a press briefing after the council. This project aims to extend the duration of the state of health emergency throughout the national territory, from Thursday, March 31 from 6 p.m. until Saturday, April 30 at 6 p.m., said the Minister.
- Holy Quran Torn in The Hague: Morocco Condemns in Strongest Terms Provocative Act – MFA –
- Lower House to Hold Plenary Session Monday Devoted to Questions to Gov’t Chief on General Policy
- AU PRC: Morocco’s Humanitarian Policy, Fundamental Pillar of its Foreign Policy – Amb. –
- Spain’s PM Stresses “Strategic Importance” of Maintaining “Best Relations” with Morocco
- Morocco, Spain to Deepen ‘Vast’ Bilateral Ties in Upcoming High-Level Meeting – King Felipe VI