The Government Council, convened on Thursday, decided to extend the duration of the state of health emergency throughout the national territory until April 30, 2022, to continue to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of measures taken by public authorities to stem the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic. The Government Council adopted the draft decree No. 2.22.225 extending the duration of the state of health emergency across the national territory, presented by the Minister of Interior, Abdelouafi Laftit, said the Minister Delegate for Relations with Parliament, Government Spokesman, Mustapha Baitas at a press briefing after the council. This project aims to extend the duration of the state of health emergency throughout the national territory, from Thursday, March 31 from 6 p.m. until Saturday, April 30 at 6 p.m., said the Minister.
- Morocco, Djibouti Discuss Cooperation in Justice
- AU: Morocco in Favor of African Alliance to Combat Climate Change
- Morocco, Djibouti Discuss Strengthening Judicial Cooperation
- Francophonie: Morocco Supports Single Candidacy of Louise Mushikiwabo to Continue Reforms – FM Bourita –
- House of Representatives Approves, in Second Reading, Bill on Judiciary Organization