A cooperation program in the diplomatic field was launched, Wednesday in Rabat, between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates and the two Houses of Parliament. This meeting held at the headquarters of the House of Representatives was marked by the presence of the Vice President of the Lower House, Hassan Benomar, and the Ambassador Director General of Bilateral Relations and Regional Affairs at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Fouad Yazourh, as well as deputies and councillors representing various parliamentary groups. Speaking on this occasion, Benomar said that this inaugural meeting on cooperation in the diplomatic field is the result of the partnership agreement signed between the Parliament and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, welcoming in this regard the achievements of the Parliament in terms of parliamentary diplomacy. In this context, he noted that the House of Representatives and the House of Councillors “are committed to support the distinguished diplomacy under the leadership of HM King Mohammed VI,” stressing that the Moroccan parliament “has strengthened its presence in international multilateral parliamentary institutions,” based on the fact that the two Houses regularly participate in meetings and conferences in more than 30 international parliamentary institutions.
- 12th Morocco-Spain HLM Wraps Up in Rabat
- Spain Welcomes Efficient Cooperation with Morocco in Circular, Regular Migration – Joint Statement –
- Spain Commends Morocco’s Progress, Modernity Momentum Under HM the King’s Enlightened Leadership – Joint Statement –
- Morocco, Spain Committed to Preserving, Consolidating Morocco-EU Relationship – Joint Statement –
- Morocco and Spain, Which Share Unique Cultural Heritage, Called Upon to Develop New “Human Network” – Joint Statement –