HM King Mohammed VI, Commander of the Faithful, accompanied by HRH Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan and HRH Prince Moulay Rachid, celebrated on Monday Rabii I 11, 1443, corresponding to Oct. 18, 2021, after the prayer of Al Maghrib, a religious ceremony in commemoration of Eid Al-Mawlid Annabawi Asharif. As part of the preventive measures linked to the evolution of the health situation, the Sovereign celebrated this blessed night in a private setting and with very reduced attendance.
- Minister Benmoussa Hands Message from HM King Mohammed VI to Botswana President
- Morocco Reaffirms Commitment to Fully Participate in Peace Consolidation in Africa – Diplomat
- Upper House Speaker Says Morocco-ECOWAS Relations Based on Deep Cultural, Spiritual Ties
- HM the King Inaugurates Rabat’s New Bus Station; Fundamental Component in Restructuring Capital’s Southern Entrance
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants in 17th UNESCO Intergovernmental Committee for Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage