HM King Mohammed VI, Commander of the Faithful, accompanied by HRH Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan and HRH Prince Moulay Rachid, celebrated on Monday Rabii I 11, 1443, corresponding to Oct. 18, 2021, after the prayer of Al Maghrib, a religious ceremony in commemoration of Eid Al-Mawlid Annabawi Asharif. As part of the preventive measures linked to the evolution of the health situation, the Sovereign celebrated this blessed night in a private setting and with very reduced attendance.
- Morocco On the Path to Achieve National Medicine Sovereignty – Govt. Head –
- Senegal, Morocco Have Special & Long-Standing Relations – Macky Sall –
- Morocco Adopts Exemplary Proactive Policy for Health Sector Digitalization to Improve Healthcare – Govt. Head –
- Morocco, Mexico Examine Ways of Strengthening Cooperation in Various Fields
- Lower House to Hold Monday Plenary Session Devoted to Head of Government’s Answers on General Policy